The New Jersey Marathon Organizing Committee invites you to enjoy our new New Jersey Marathon course, which will be a point-to-point run, starting in Oceanport and finishing in Long Branch, while running through the diverse neighborhoods and business districts of the towns in between: Monmouth Beach, Deal, Allenhurst, Loch Arbour, Asbury Park & Ocean Grove.
We also invite you to enjoy our Long Branch Half Marathon (LBH), which runs through the diverse neighborhoods and business districts of Long Branch, Monmouth Beach and Oceanport, as well as the Half Marathon Relay, run on the same course, and at the same time, as the LBH.
We invite you to become a part of the 17th Annual New Jersey Marathon. Join us for a great family weekend, which includes:
Friday, May 3rd, 2013
Saturday, May 4th, 2013
- Expo - More info...
- Race Registration - Saturday Races - More info...
- 3-Mile "Fun" Run/Walk
- "Kids" 1.2 Mile Marathon
- Kids' Races for Kids
- Barnabas Health Family Festival and Kids Races for all ages & abilities - More info...
- Race Registration - Sunday Races (if available) -
- Sunday Races: Bib/ Timing Chip / Race Packet Pick-up - More info...
- Move for Hunger food drive - More info...
Sunday, May 5th, 2013
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is literally "something for everyone" at the Jersey Shore during
The New Jersey Marathon!